vendredi 6 août 2010

Dahlia de Toshie Takahama


J'ai une admiration certaine pour Toshie Takahama, pas tant pour ses créations que pour la personne et ce qu'elle représente. Sans doute l'émotion des souvenirs et d'une époque mais bon ...
Son dahlia a été publié dans "Creative Life With Creative Origami vol III".

3 commentaires:

  1. I love this lower!
    I like this book and i fold a lot out off it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. When I bought the Creative Life serie 20 years ago I liked it very much, specially vol 3 and its beautiful photos.
    I got in touch with Ms Takahama and asked her if I could buy some origami cards from her, because they were very nice.
    She replied to me some weeks later, from the hospital because she was ill, and worried because she didn't have nice cards there. However she sent me some simpler origami cards, very nice too, and for free. What a gift !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. coucou François...un petit saut sur ton blog et je découvre ce merveilleux dahlia.....en plus j'en aime la couleur. J'espère que tu vas bien....J'ai repris mon blog sur les chapeaux de roues....Bisoussssssssssssssssss

    RépondreSupprimer